Thursday, January 13, 2011

Well well well, welly welly welly, wellity wellity wellity

Hi friends!

Here is a song of mine! What do you think?

Would you like the lyrics or can you understand me ok? :)

If I sound bitter, its probably because I was :P But I still think it's an awesome song and I hope you like it!!

Twas a dark and windy night upon the morn of my creation of this song. How we laughed. Ha. Ha. we said.





I've been trying to be more ninja, and one of the things ninjas can do are kip flips. So I winded myself in the back about 14 bajillion times and have finally got to the point of not smacking myself in the head! Here's a progress vid :D Any suggestions on how to win? HOW DO I WIN!! BWAOOAGGHHHR! That was a big metal scream. I can only do them on the internet so you have to just hear it as awesome! ok? :D




Sorry the vid is so crappy and tiny! but you get the idea! :D

Are you guys watching Fringe? I really really like this show, and i get the feeling that this is going to be the last season! In a way I hope it ends, i dont want it to go on forever like Lost (also JJ Abrams) but I just want them to be able to finish the story! 

This is really reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally pretty and awesome. It goes for 12 minutes and it's totally worth every second!






I'm going to have to say goodbye :( I'm trying to edit together a pole vid for ya! I hope you're going to like it :)

Speak to you soon!

xxx


P.S. Numfar's Dance of Joy is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

EDIT: oh DEAR! I forgot to give you a pic! :D 

3 comments:

  1. I liked the song; it's definitely the sort of thing I'd have on my iTunes. As for your lyrics, you're more understandable than a lot of the music out there.

    Kip flip? Looked pretty good to me, and a heckuva lot better than anything I could do; I think I could get my backside off the ground before flopping like a dying fish.

    And on a related note, I've mentioned it before, but you need to do a lot more pics where you smile -- you are unbelievably cute when you do.

    Fringe? Great show and Noble deserves an Emmy for his portrayal of Walter (and Walternate). I'm so annoyed that they're moving it to Fridays; not only is that often considered the place where series go to die, but they put it on opposite Supernatural, which is another show I like. They were both on Thursdays at nine last year, and I was glad when they moved Supernatural to Fridays so I wouldn't have the conflict, and now... ARGH!

    A pole vid?! Woohoo!

    And as for the pic, thank you; we've got subfreezing temperatures here in the Northeast U.S., and so a hot picture is very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so awesome! I'm glad you liked it! :D

    Well its funny you should say that about the flip thing, I have mashed my head/back on the ground trying to just get that far probably about a billion times already!

    hehe you are adorable about my smile! I know you like it! I'm still real self conscious about it for some reason :)

    OH MY! Did you see the latest Fringe? They kill me every time. I did not see that coming, and now I am massively uncomfortable! JJ is amazing. Did you see that they put some spoilers on some records and hid them in music stores in America? SO awesome. And I *totally* agree about Noble deserving an emmy. Or a knighting. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kip Flips? Maybe lots of core strength workouts. Which Im sure you do plenty of. If your tired of your core workouts, try bouldering in a rock climbing gym. Builds a great deal of core strength, and Pro ninja skills.

    From the video if I had to guess, it appears you may be extending parallel to the floor too early. To build explosive strength try to kick straight up until your back clears the ground, then just land on your back again and repeat. Use a mat to absorb impact force during practice, also yell or exhale upon impact to help absorb the blow. This will teach you how to explode up off the ground, as well as "kia" to reduce impact trauma :)

    P.S. I like the 8 bit movie, you ever visit dorkly.com?
    P.S.S Songs great too, good balance of melody, vocal, and guitar work!

    Keep posting, and stay Ninja!

    ReplyDelete