Friday, December 31, 2010

Would you like some Pound Cake?


Hello everyone! I hope you did something fun for your NYE party! I did! Here's a realistic cartoon rendition:





Whilst being awesomely on the computer like that I found some cool things!













Example the first:
Pretty freaking awesome huh? Huh?

Also, Example the second: I find this massively hilarious to the power of max




I also had a bit of a Buffy/Angel marathon and saw the Ye Olde Spike episode. He's such a giant legend! No spoilers! This is my first time! :D

Aaaaand that was how I spent the rest of 2010. Its strange, I remember it like it was yesterday, but it was a whole year ago.

Its weird that we celebrated Xmas this year though isnt it? I mean I was sure we had one last year!

Here is a video of me doing something stupid at the gym! I'm thinking of making a new workout routine called 'if you let go you're going to get brain damage' or something equally as awesome!




Fun in the SUN!

http://safe.tumblr.com/safe/video/2509512839/500

And here is a wonderful pic I took for you guys a couple of days ago, its Australian, and it's summery, and also xmassy! So I hope you like it :) I'm a fair bit softer than I used to be, but I'm getting there :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm normally the sort who likes a white, snowy Christmas, but if this is typical of how you celebrate, I think I could become a fan of green Christmases.

    "I'm a fair bit softer than I used to be, but I'm getting there :)"

    Believe me, you're there. If you were any more there, every guy who caught sight of you would be dropping from not being able to catch their breath and/or heart failure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some POUND CAKE bizznitches!

    ReplyDelete